Atlas Jewelry LLC works with high quality manufacturers and is committed to providing you with jewelry pieces that are free from manufacturing defects. We stand behind our products and offer our valued customers a 1 month limited warranty beginning on the date of delivery as noted by the carrier. Customers can file a warranty claim by contacting us directly at email@example.com and providing the original order number, a brief description of the claim, and an image of the defect. After our team has received the defective item, we will replace your jewelry at no additional cost.
Please note that the following issues are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty:
- Damages resulting from misuse or negligence
- Damages caused by liquid or chemical reagents (see product care details for more info)
- Damages caused by unjustifiable repair, modification, or tampering
- Damages caused by fire, water, or natural disaster
- Lost or stolen product(s)
- Aesthetic changes due to normal wear and tear (minor scratches, subtle color changes, etc.)
Atlas Jewelry LLC will not accept warranty claims for items purchased from unauthorized distributors.
Atlas Jewelry LLC is not responsible for theft, lost packages, or handling of a package once it is marked delivered per the tracking number from USPS. Once the package is marked delivered from USPS per their site, we will not be able to offer any support or re-shipments.
Additionally, any exchanges / returns made that are not marked as shipped via USPS will not be accepted and are not the responsibility of Atlas Jewelry LLC.